Our Maintenance Programs…
COBBLE CREEK CUSTOM HOMES thinks of your new dream home as one of your most valuable investments. Just like an investment portfolio, 401K, or retirement plan, someone maintains it for you, earning you the best rate of return. Over time, your new dream home will unfortunately be susceptible to the elements, as well as the general wear and tear concerns that occur throughout the life of the home. Why not implement a course of action? Rest assured that this investment will be maintained just as meticulously as all of your other investments when you hire COBBLE CREEK CUSTOM HOMES to handle all of your home’s maintenance needs. We can design a maintenance program that will allow you to have piece of mind.
You will never again have to worry about routine maintenance on one of your most valued investments.
COBBLE CREEK CUSTOM HOMES will provide the following preventative maintenance services on a routine basis:
- All Interior & Exterior Caulking (Including All Doors and Windows)
- Clean All Gutters and Downspouts
- Sealant on All Tile Flooring
- Sealant on All Stamped Concrete Patios
- Sealant on All Granite Surfaces
- Sealant on All Exterior Stain Grade Surfaces (Doors, Columns, Windows, Shutters, Corbels, etc.)
- Check and Change HVAC Filters
- Inspect HVAC Pump and Drains
- Change Interior & Exterior Light Bulbs
- Inspect Foundation Drainage Systems (French Drains)
- Inspect Proper Drainage From Gutter Downspouts
- Inspect Plumbing Pipes
- Install Frost Free Hose Bibs
- Check Roofing (Shingles, Kick Outs, and Flashing)
- Check Siding and Fascia (Caulking and/or Rotting)
- Check Decking (Loose Boards, Handrails, and Pickets)
- Repair Interior Sheetrock Nail Pops
- Touch Up Minor Painting Needs
- Hire & Supervise All Necessary Subcontractors Needed to Provide Any Additional/Major Repairs
Our attention to detail and quality of workmanship is unsurpassed. It shows in the homes we build, renovate and maintain. For more information or for a free home analysis, please click here for our contact information.